BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where these guards can be purchased (pictured below)? Have researched for a bit and asked several folks but no luck finding one for purchase online. Seems like they possibly come standard with G310GS in Southeast Asia?

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
The BBQ grill on the Left side is a homologation requirement in India so the bike has to be delivered with it installed.

If it is the Luggage Mounts/Saddle stays that you need then the options are Hepco & Becker, GS-ADV (Thailand), Aliexpress & Zana (India).

Most people would be happy to send you the Guard/BBQ Grill on the left for only the postage since almost everyone takes it off once they get the bike home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody know where these guards can be purchased (pictured below)? Have researched for a bit and asked several folks but no luck finding one for purchase online. Seems like they possibly come standard with G310GS in Southeast Asia?
It comes as stock in India, I can send you mine by ship or air. Nobody uses it here after the day of delivery :smile2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It comes as stock in India, I can send you mine by ship or air. Nobody uses it here after the day of delivery /forum/images/G310Rforum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Thanks shajufx, sent you a private message to arrange payment for shipping, guard, etc.

You know what they say - one man’s trash, another man’s treasure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts