BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some reflective wheel tape for the G 310 R. It took a few weeks to come in from China but the color was pretty close to the Strato Blue. I put it on just a little while ago and I think it makes the bike stand out a bit more. What you think?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
994 Posts
That looks nice, do you know if you can get black reflective tape? I.e. Looks black during day, but has some reflectivity at night.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I ordered the tape too at WISH.COM
The Beamer at the moment is with my dealer and I did not have time to put it on the wheels.
Looks great and I am looking forward to put the tape on the wheels.
I’ll make pictures when .......

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks nice, do you know if you can get black reflective tape? I.e. Looks black during day, but has some reflectivity at night.
I haven't looked but I'm sure there is. I've seen reflective black vinyl that shines back silver and others that shine back in gold.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the tape too at WISH.COM
The Beamer at the moment is with my dealer and I did not have time to put it on the wheels.
Looks great and I am looking forward to put the tape on the wheels.
I?ll make pictures when .......
What color wheel tape did you go with?

·
Registered
939 Posts
The Blue one.
That’s because my beamer is Blue to.
I haven’t been able to put it On the rims because the beamer is ‘out of the house’

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hornig has the wheelstripes yet for the gs310
In red white and blue check it out
When you cut gs of you got g310 on your rim

·
Registered
123 Posts
So I ordered some reflective wheel tape for the G 310 R. It took a few weeks to come in from China but the color was pretty close to the Strato Blue. I put it on just a little while ago and I think it makes the bike stand out a bit more. What you think?
NOW I ordered 3m reflective wheel tape blue!

·
Registered
123 Posts
3m reflective wheel tape

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts