BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 G 310 GS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Remus Hypercone in immaculate, low-use condition for G 310 GS. You may have seen this posted elsewhere in the forum by the distinguished previous owner of my new-to-me 310 GS-- it's a great exhaust and I would 100% keep it...but I need side bags. The fit and finish is among the finest of any aftermarket exhaust company, the weight reduction is significant and the sound is awesome. $450 plus shipping-- that's a great deal!
View attachment 16270

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale: Remus Hypercone in immaculate, low-use condition for G 310 GS. You may have seen this posted elsewhere in the forum by the distinguished previous owner of my new-to-me 310 GS-- it's a great exhaust and I would 100% keep it...but I need side bags. The fit and finish is among the finest of any aftermarket exhaust company, the weight reduction is significant and the sound is awesome. $400 plus shipping-- that's a great deal!
View attachment 16270
Hey Wil...Just nabbed a 2021 310GS and it could use the Remus bad...I'm just down the road in Placerville and travel to Nevada City on occasion...I'll message you my number in the morning...Cheers, Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts