BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Smart move, since this is a bike in the entry-level range, it will help to cater to a larger crowd.

Surprised that after EICMA we haven't heard and first impressions feedback.

·
Registered
707 Posts
It's still a good tool to see which bikes you can comfortably ride on and see if they are of similar ergonomics to the g310r. Tried the German site and the g310r sin't on there either.

·
Registered
486 Posts
You'll most likely fit.

Seat height, unladen weight 30.9" (785 mm)
Inner leg curve, unladen weight 70.3" (1,785 mm)

The bike will most likely lower a bit with additional weight from the rider.

·
Registered
291 Posts
With whatever additional weight I have lol, I have trouble lowering those seats when you pull the lever ! But that is re-assuring

·
Registered
486 Posts
I meant the seat will sink a bit with your body weight on it, not with a lever. BMW will probably offer 2 seat options anyways to suit all rider heights.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I meant the seat will sink a bit with your body weight on it, not with a lever. BMW will probably offer 2 seat options anyways to suit all rider heights.
Yea I was just referring to those office chairs lol, but hmm that definitely does make me feel better. Thanks for the info !

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sport bike seats do not work like your average office chair... Only adjustable seats are for cruisers and that's for the back rest portion.

·
Registered
577 Posts
It will indeed and some people can even use those specs and compare it to another bike thats similar. Doing that will give a good point of reference till these start showing up at dealers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts