BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own g310gs for 1 season, rode a lot of off-road and found the problem - when you ride a lot of stock starts to hurt my legs around the seat, the seat is not convenient to hold your feet. I asked different people to try it and they all told me that the seat is not comfortable to hold on to, it has too sharp edges. Has anyone solved this problem in any way?

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Seat concepts are good, you can also find a upholstery person who can help you shape the seat how you need and cover in fabric you enjoy against your arse. I like leather myself.
If really gung ho, Corbin seats has complete ready to install seats. I found the stock seat amazingly good compared to past BMW offerings but each arse is different or the World would be boring.

· Premium Member
614 Posts
I own g310gs for 1 season, rode a lot of off-road and found the problem - when you ride a lot of stock starts to hurt my legs around the seat, the seat is not convenient to hold your feet. I asked different people to try it and they all told me that the seat is not comfortable to hold on to, it has too sharp edges. Has anyone solved this problem in any way?
If it's just he edges of the seat were your leg drops to the foot rests, remove the seat, carefully remove the cover, trim the foam on those edges just a bit, take a test ride, trim more if needed, and reinstall the cover using a staple gun.

Alternatively, perhaps you just need some tank pads to squeeze your knees against. I recommend TechSpec at...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts