BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thinking of selling my baby, the only reason every time I go out on her there is always some friggin motorist trying to knock me off, mainly because I stick to speed limits, any one near enough to me (Chesterfield Derbyshire) would like to come view her they are welcome, im coming up 76 and maybe its time to pack up 2 wheels which ive loved since 10 when I started riding 2 wheels.

·
Registered
124 Posts
A liitle fun for AngieDave

Thinking of selling my baby, the only reason every time I go out on her there is always some friggin motorist trying to knock me off, mainly because I stick to speed limits, any one near enough to me (Chesterfield Derbyshire) would like to come view her they are welcome, im coming up 76 and maybe its time to pack up 2 wheels which ive loved since 10 when I started riding 2 wheels.
I've just read this post and can totally agree with some of the comments. Compared to 76 I'm just a young whippersnapper at 67 and my main problem is. The previous owner must have got hold of, and installed a Romulan cloaking device !. It only operates when coming near to a Blonde driving a Range Rover who pulls out on you. You know the type,-sunglasses on top of her head in the middle of winter. As soon as I brake and swerve to avoid her, it switches off.
Seriously-. If you got rid of two wheels wouldn't you miss it? For me, getting back onto bikes, four years ago, now I'm on my own has given me a new lease of life. Why should all the young uns have all the fun?. Don't let a few inconsiderate motorists (a******s) sway your decision.
keep on riding
Blackie

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well said Blackie you may well be right about missing 2 wheels but would keep in touch via BSB, SBK and MotoGP next season, regards, dave.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im 69. I will not let these bad drivers intimidate me..
Im afraid that if I am cut up they get a big hobnail boot on the door.
I am not a aggressive rider, and have been knocked off many times in my 55 years of riding..
A couple of broken legs and arms.. multiple stitches, teeth missing, and 3 total loss bikes.
They will not put me off the road.. If the big one comes I will have had a good innings..
Its better than rotting in bed with cancer...
I think this G310 is a good bike...Why don't those German people design a Centre Stand...Philistines...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts