BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 2019 310 GS.

I think that I'm gonna go with Shad for luggage...

But I'm cannot decide if I should choose SH23 or SH36 ....

I can find plenty of pictures of the SH36 on a 310 GS, but nothing of the SH36 mounted....

Does anyone have a 310 GS with SH36 sidebags? Could you then maybe post some pictures? :)
That would be much appreciated :)

Kind Regards from Denmark
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
210 Posts
Staying within the weight limit on the rack (11lbs) will be easier with the smaller box. Smaller box should weigh less and not tempt you to over load. Caveat being, I personally like to be able to store my helmet in my box

Reactions: LMarr [DK]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Staying within the weight limit on the rack (11lbs) will be easier with the smaller box. Smaller box should weigh less and not tempt you to over load. Caveat being, I personally like to be able to store my helmet in my box
Yep, I am going to choose the 23 ...
I am going to use my GS for commuting (2x40 km every day), so I will get a topbox also (probably a SHAD 37 or 39 liter)... :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, I like the look of the SH23 on the 310 :)
The size fits well, and the overall look is harmonic :)
I think that I'm gonna buy a set of SH23 :)
They are great cases. Pictures attached. I have them and they hold my files, laptop, lunch, etc. Just make sure to balance them out a bit. And dont put your peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the exhaust side ha ha.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are great cases. Pictures attached. I have them and they hold my files, laptop, lunch, etc. Just make sure to balance them out a bit. And dont put your peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the exhaust side ha ha.
I have ordered SH23, and are currently waiting for the store to ship them... :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts