BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your BMW G310 R / G310 GS

32K views 115 replies 65 participants last post by  Motonobo 
#1 ·
Share Pictures Of Your BMW G310 R / G310 GS

#7 ·
I will .................... as soon as the snow and salt is gone.
Today a nice surprise ................ snow (again) !!!!!!

What about global warming !!!

The beamer is anxiously waiting, as is its rider (me !!!)
Hoping for a nice spring and rideable summer and autumn.

#12 ·
My bike on yesterdays trip through the woods. First run on gravel roads, and it was great! And one picture from the hotel garage when I picked it up last week.

Attachments

#13 ·
I tend to work fast - I took my MSF course on the 9th and 10th, got my endorsement on the 11th, bought my bike on the 12th from BMW of Denver in Centennial. I didn't intend to buy right away, but the dealer just happened to have one in the color I wanted, and the seat and fork were lowered just a tiny bit where I could confidently flat foot it at a stop. It's not exactly a heavy bike, but that stability gives me extra peace of mind as a new rider.

Attachments

#15 ·
My new toy:)

Crash bars, hand guards, headlight grill(not pictured), fork and swing arm protectors, bar riser and side stand shoe fitted. Larger foot pegs and top box on it's way. Currently researching exhaust and 50/50 tire options. And when I get more serious about off road riding the suspension, wheels and bash plate will get looked at. So far really enjoying this motorcycle, very light and flick able in traffic.

Attachments

Reactions: greekgeek
#16 ·
Crash bars, hand guards, headlight grill(not pictured), fork and swing arm protectors, bar riser and side stand shoe fitted. Larger foot pegs and top box on it's way. Currently researching exhaust and 50/50 tire options. And when I get more serious about off road riding the suspension, wheels and bash plate will get looked at. So far really enjoying this motorcycle, very light and flick able in traffic.
I have Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR on my G310R, and i like them very good.

#20 ·
Finally picked up my first bike on Wednesday, the day after the dealer advertised it. Used with 90 miles for a 20% discount. I had been planning on a GS but couldn't say no to the deal.

I adjusted my shift lever after last nights ride (on which I only killed it once lol), and am hoping to find some thinner rubber for the foot pegs. The position feels a tiny bit cramped.