BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a Royal Enfield and a 310GS now, when I tell friends that I own two Indian motorcycles they assume
I am talking about something else.:laugh:
No, no, not the American made Indian, the German one made in India, and the British one made in India.
Seriously, my RE has been flawless, and hoping the GS is the same. BMW has to step up and ensure this,
or they are going to really hurt their credibility.
Like all manufacturers they have their problems, but this is a premium brand, with a premium price, so
the delay better be worth it.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hopefully you will experience a flawless Beamer but ...... it is a new bike for bmw and so far I’m very happy with my GS310r.
Unless the fact that I love this bike I had my share of (little) troubles with this G.
Reading through this forum I see more new riders with these minor problems but I can’t find one specific item we all have.
So far, BMW, has taken care of all the problems.

It’s a new bike and every new bike has problems.
With some Italian bikes they call it character 😜

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lol, that character keeps those bikes in the garage for who knows how long. At least the g310r can still move while having character.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lol, that character keeps those bikes in the garage for who knows how long. At least the g310r can still move while having character.
Don't know about that, I have two 30 year old Italian bikes, one with over 100,000km. Yes they have character but they have not experienced any undue garage time. Meanwhile the 310 has yet to prove itself.:smile2:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Meanwhile the 310 has yet to prove itself

i hope so
i read the story,s about the lucky few who can ride the whole year trough
for the problems are and other common problems
otherwise it has to go sad but true
no time to visit my stealership and its to far away from me
have 185 kms so far over 5 months i take it out from his wintersleep

:grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts