BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been trying to figure out how to mount the SBMini to the 310r without hitting the fork on full lock and not rub against the body panels. Can anyone please post some pictures how you did it. Did you modify the the frame mount by cutting the edge that's rolled over. Did you have to extend the harness wires with splicing additional wire so they could reach the horn? I figured I would cut the existing plug and put spade connector on the wires.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I been trying to figure out how to mount the SBMini to the 310r without hitting the fork on full lock and not rub against the body panels. Can anyone please post some pictures how you did it. Did you modify the the frame mount by cutting the edge that's rolled over. Did you have to extend the harness wires with splicing additional wire so they could reach the horn? I figured I would cut the existing plug and put spade connector on the wires.
Probably too late to help, but. It is horizontal.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Automotive exterior Muffler Automotive exhaust Gas Carbon

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don’t like cutting the BMW wires so I bought the parts to make the connection. I had to buy a multi pack via somewhere on amason.
Sky Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Cloud

it was about two years ago that I put it together and vaguely remember it being kind of tricky for how simple it should have been (just a demented middle aged guy riding motorcycles). If you message me with your address I can send you a set of the parts to make the connection.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Gas Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts