BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear brake pedal on my 2017 310R, like others have pointed out, is a bit low, meaning it has to travel down a fair distance before it operates.here's my solution. I bought some replacement footrest rubbers, for a
Yamaha FJR 1300 A (UK) 2013-2015 Footrest (Rubber) - Front (Pair). I got these off Ebay from MYMOTOPARTS (UK) Ltd, they cost £8.75 a pair. (You only need one but they are sold in pairs). I cut one to fit the brake pedal and made a metal bracket to go under the brake pedal to hold it on

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
The rear brake pedal on my 2017 310R, like others have pointed out, is a bit low, meaning it has to travel down a fair distance before it operates.here's my solution. I bought some replacement footrest rubbers, for a
Yamaha FJR 1300 A (UK) 2013-2015 Footrest (Rubber) - Front (Pair). I got these off Ebay from MYMOTOPARTS (UK) Ltd, they cost £8.75 a pair. (You only need one but they are sold in pairs). I cut one to fit the brake pedal and made a metal bracket to go under the brake pedal to hold it on
nice idea. however, gs the brake lever is not only too low but also too much to the left, hence installing that rubber more to the right could help. with R as sport bike, your set up is maybe ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts