BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if there was a tiny hose sticking out like this before but I haven't notice it now. Basically, I haven't use my motorcycle for a week and just hanging out in the parking lot. When I started using it again that's when I notice this tiny hose. It's just sticking out. I'm concern that somebody might have done something while parked and it is supposed to connect to something. Or am I just being paranoid and the tiny hose is okay to stick out like that, if so what is it for? I'm guessing for the fuel overflowing????

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm not sure if there was a tiny hose sticking out like this before but I haven't notice it now. Basically, I haven't use my motorcycle for a week and just hanging out in the parking lot. When I started using it again that's when I notice this tiny hose. It's just sticking out. I'm concern that somebody might have done something while parked and it is supposed to connect to something. Or am I just being paranoid and the tiny hose is okay to stick out like that, if so what is it for? I'm guessing for the fuel overflowing????

It is the fuel tank overflow

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is the fuel overflow tube. I was also shocked when I saw it dangling freely. I thought at first that it went loose , then I went to a mechanic who confirmed that it’s the fuel overflow tube. So strange it’s left dandgleing and extending from the bike like that. It also makes noise when riding.

Anyone has any idea of how to stick it to the body so that it doesn’t make rattle sounds???

·
Registered
751 Posts
every bike has it. if it is making rattle sound, just use something to fix it more firmly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts