BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
It's not even that much more HP, it's not enough of an increase in horsepower and torque to say there's anything different going on their, it's actually better on the G310R since its all happening at lower RPMs. I've been with BMW for a while and trust them, so by default G310R is my pick.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I considered the Benelli ... as at least in the UK the pricing is very competitive. However, the G310R is a very accomplished bike as I am delighted to be finding out 1st hand :) The extra weight of the Benelli put me off as I wanted a light bike. My 310's ability to corner and switch sides is quite something ... good job the OE Michelins are up to the task thus far :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I test drove the tnt, looks def Italian, cost is about $1500 cheaper than the G310R, but the bike is extremely heavy for its size, the hp/weight ratio is terrible and as such it performes like a crippled dog, went to dealer when the release dates got stupid with the 310, the seat is very comfortable I will have to admit, but even at lower price the performance the bike isn't worth it, kinda sad I expected a lot more, so still have my wifes 310 on order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.