BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was initially incline to purchase the Level 1 spring kit from Rally Raid, but have recently been made aware of the Touratech Shock & Spring kit. Price seems attractive.
I have read some good reviews of their products on other bikes, but not any on the G 310 GS.

Any one here has specific experience with Touratech on the G 310 GS?

Let me know.

thanks,

·
Registered
47 Posts
Try searching hyperpro on here. There have been a few reviews I recall. Either touratech is rebranded hyperpro stuff or the other way around. Someone with more knowledge can correct me if needed. I am planning on getting the touratechs and having them installed toward the end of summer. If you wait that long I can put up some comments. Like you, and most, I like the RR stuff but am going touratech for cost.

·
Registered
282 Posts
For sure check the reviews on installing hyperpro springs in the front, which is what the Touratech site says there’s is. The rally raid level one is a shock and spring for rear, not just a spring. Tough to compare prices If so. OEM shock limited
Generally Touratech is awesome stuff, but plated with gold, not a purveyor of bargains.

Reactions: Cinco
1 - 3 of 3 Posts