BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With almost 2 years and 23k kms as a daily commuter and weekender off-road finally the date to upgrade my suspension has come.
The easiest is the rear shock it took me 2 hours work, cleaning all components.
The fork spring is not difficult but you need a folk that help you. At this part I have to say that I didn't change the oil fork due to in the last 20k service was replaced. Also have to highlight that all was done with the fork on the bike, and took me 2 hours of work.
The result is AWESOME, so if you really enjoy rad riding this is a must for your bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
With almost 2 years and 23k kms as a daily commuter and weekender off-road finally the date to upgrade my suspension has come.
The easiest is the rear shock it took me 2 hours work, cleaning all components.
The fork spring is not difficult but you need a folk that help you. At this part I have to say that I didn't change the oil fork due to in the last 20k service was replaced. Also have to highlight that all was done with the fork on the bike, and took me 2 hours of work.
The result is AWESOME, so if you really enjoy rad riding this is a must for your bike!
View attachment 15971 View attachment 15972
Thank you for sharing. I bought a new bike this afternoon and have been eyeing the Rally Raid for about two weeks online. I might try your version. Ride factory and then upgrade va get a new bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts