BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I have booked the 310GS in the last week of January this year from a dealership in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, India.
I just wanted to know the time line of whole process, right from booking date to the actual delivery of the motorcycle within India.

Given the fact that it’s already been close to 2 months and I still don’t have a clue when am I gonna get my motorcycle delivered.

And to be honest what really pisses me off is every-time I call the dealership they keep saying couple of weeks more and never tell the exact date of delivery.

So, all the folks from India please share your experience/timeline of the delivery right from booking date of your 310r/310gs.
Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,
I have been waiting over 6 months for my G310 GS,.! and I am about to give up and cancel the order,.! having already bought a centerstand for the bike, just really frustrating,.. 🤗 🚌

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
I have booked the 310GS in the last week of January this year from a dealership in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, India.
I just wanted to know the time line of whole process, right from booking date to the actual delivery of the motorcycle within India.

Given the fact that it’s already been close to 2 months and I still don’t have a clue when am I gonna get my motorcycle delivered.

And to be honest what really pisses me off is every-time I call the dealership they keep saying couple of weeks more and never tell the exact date of delivery.

So, all the folks from India please share your experience/timeline of the delivery right from booking date of your 310r/310gs.
Thanks in advance!!!!
same thing happening with me, i have booked in December but still don't know the date/month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here. Been waiting since early December. BMW has definitely bitten more than it can chew with this bike and unable to cater to the demand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!!!!
I have booked GS 310 Rallye on 9th Dec 2020 from Navneet Motors, Thane and its been 7 months now, still no clue of delivery. THIS IS FRUSTRATING

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!!!!
Hey Kihtrak,
Even I am from Hyderabad. Nice to know you here Man.

Hope you got your bike ...
Even I have placed order for it but still yet to deliver.

Regards
Baba

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Kihtrak,
Even I am from Hyderabad. Nice to know you here Man.

Hope you got your bike ...
Even I have placed order for it but still yet to deliver.

Regards
Baba
baba when did you order the gs
I booked it a week ago in Hyderabad

·
Registered
43 Posts
baba when did you order the gs
I booked it a week ago in Hyderabad
I ordered in June,21 but in bangalore. I will move to Hyd soon. still yet to deliver.
After sales service is pain in the all, I am due decision to call this order off. No reply at atleast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts