BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, fuel went up again yesterday, no surprise.
Filled up the GS with premium fuel at the pumps.
$1.53 Canadian a litre. Ouch!
So, that's about $6.88 an Imperial gallon or $6.12 a US gallon.

What's everyone else paying in the world?

Btw, I live where the price of fuel is cheapest in Canada.

· Registered
33 Posts
I pay between 18 an 19 MXN$ for a litre here in cancun mexico. it varies depending on where you buy it hehe. 1us$ = 18 MXN$. but this also changes pretty much every day hehe

· Registered
183 Posts
I stopped at the wrong station in Florida where credit was more than cash and paid over $3.00 per gallon, but I showed them, I only put in two gallons. Normally around $2.69 for regular. With the two gallon fillups, I don't pay a lot of attention, but with the big tank on the truck the price of Diesel does get noted.
Tickster, my first time into Canada, I saw the price for forty something cents and thought gas was cheap. I then found out it was liters. I told myself if gas ever gets to $1.00 a gallon in the states, I will have to stop riding. Needless to say this was a couple of years ago.

· Registered
50 Posts
Fuel price.

In the UK it's gone up a penny or two in the last week or so, I'm paying about £1.23/litre or £5.59 for an imperial gallon.
I've given up worrying about it, there's nothing I can do about the cost, just use it carefully, hence most of my mileage is done on an economical motorcycle?

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the UK it's gone up a penny or two in the last week or so, I'm paying about £1.23/litre or £5.59 for an imperial gallon.
I've given up worrying about it, there's nothing I can do about the cost, just use it carefully, hence most of my mileage is done on an economical motorcycle?
Yikes, that's about $2.13 CDN a litre.
Fuel companies have us over a barrel, what are we to do, not buy it?
Hence the single cylinder G310, great fuel economy.:grin2:

Reactions: Defender

· Registered
947 Posts
Here it's about € 1,75 / liter at the moment.
Prices just went up because of everything that is happening in the world.
Last week, being in Luxemburg, I only payed € 1,25 / ltr

Because I'm living next to the Belgium border, I always fill up overthere.
The difference in petrol prices from Belgium to the Netherlands is around 20 - 25 cents / ltr.

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Prices just went up because of everything that is happening in the world.
Any one specific thing? Or just the usual inflation since the beginning of time? :grin2:

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sanctions on Iran...the Saudis doing their thing and Donald doing his..
i wonder if i can run my GS on alcohol....:|
Gasoline is cheaper!
Now some good moonshine may be cheaper.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.