BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
G310GS 2018
680 Posts
Thank you very much. I will have to take all the plastics off I suppose. I will take that advice about gluing the nut.
Don't you just love the design engineer.
I managed to get the nut in place without removing the Tupperware, but it would have been easier and quicker to "undress" :mad: . It's also impossible to glue the nut without undressing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I dropped my bike, and broke that plastic part. I received the part, painted it and removed all the plastic and reinstalled the blinker. it was my first time taking it apart. I am willing to bet that BMW owns a screw manufacturing company, the amount of screws is incredible.
if you decide to take it all apart, I recommend you install a usb port. You will have easy access to the spare electrical outlets located on the left side of the light.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I dropped my bike, and broke that plastic part. I received the part, painted it and removed all the plastic and reinstalled the blinker. it was my first time taking it apart. I am willing to bet that BMW owns a screw manufacturing company, the amount of screws is incredible.
if you decide to take it all apart, I recommend you install a usb port. You will have easy access to the spare electrical outlets located on the left side of the light.
I just wish they owned a better lock nut plant next door to the screw plant. 😉

·
Registered
G310GS 2018
680 Posts
Doesn't the R have the outlets on the right side near the seat?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts