BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
BMW G310R
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've had a good look over the previous forums and seen that the handlebar clamps are awkwardly shaped, which means that the range of available risers are limited.

I have seen a select few that I was considering such as the Rox Risers which are a tad expensive. There are copies but I'm not risking them snapping.

Any other recommendations?

I'm looking more for a bar back style, hence the Rox risers being the 1st choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I've had a good look over the previous forums and seen that the handlebar clamps are awkwardly shaped, which means that the range of available risers are limited.

I have seen a select few that I was considering such as the Rox Risers which are a tad expensive. There are copies but I'm not risking them snapping.

Any other recommendations?

I'm looking more for a bar back style, hence the Rox risers being the 1st choice.
I took the financial plunge and bought some open box rox risers online and they work well. There is limited clearance underneath though, you might need some low profile hex wrenches to access the hex nuts when fitting them.

Brett Tkacs had a video on ergonomics where he suggests that most bikes don't need risers - might be worth a look to see whether you agree or not?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts