BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Allan and my wife to be is Caz [carol] what a nightmare logging in and joining this forum... its about a bike for christs sake... total overthinking on the boys over the water whats the world turning to... glad we are on our last legs lol... .we both ride g310r's we set off from uk 1st august on a road trip to Cyprus still on our way... the boys have been awesome apart from a broken mirror spigot which was fixed by the boys at BMW Motorad rimini Italy for 20 euro no problems at all ….done 4000 smiles so far loaded up to the bollocks ...were now in Perugia in umbria in Italy after MOTO GP in San Marino at weekend ... boarding freighter 19th September ( hopefully) to take us the last stretch of our trip to Cyprus...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alan and congrats on the pair of 310's. Great to hear the bike has been problem free so far.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas, USA. Sounds like a great adventure. Hope the remainder is enjoyable and uneventful.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi you two. Welcome.Well done on the trip.I hope you are recording the trip and going to publish it? I for one, would be very interested in seeing,or reading it.Take Care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts