BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
353miles and I've had it since March. So about 5 months or so. Why the low mileage? It's the nature of my job to take my truck more often than bike. Bummer. I know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just passed 6,000 miles on my GS two days ago, and I've had the bike since March 4th. And those are all touring miles (I work at home).

After 43 fill-ups, my average (calculated, not from the bike's computer) gas mileage is 62.89 mpg (3.74 l/100 km)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got my G310R last Sept. 14th and have 8800 miles on it. My wife got her 310GS March 11th and has 4800 miles on hers. I did ride hers a little in Jan. and Feb. as she had bunion surgery and couldn't ride but it was Winter in Illinois so not much riding. So far so good. I am averaging 63.8 mpg and she gets a little better most of the time but most of the time we fill it is the same in both. I weigh 155 and she weighs 105.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Mine has 1,300 miles on it now. I got it with 200 miles mid-March so I added only 1,100 miles in 4 months despite riding it to work every other day - it is only a 7 mile commute. The other days I ride my C650 Sport scooter. We have a car but rarely use it.

Reactions: Fred Fleury

·
Registered
142 Posts
Bought mine towards the end of September 2017, very shortly after the NZ launch date - think I was one of the first on the road with one.

I'm up to 11,400 km - just had second service and they said they it was the first one they'd back in for it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought mine at the end of Sept 2017 and have just shy of 5900 miles. We had a cold wet winter and the spring and summer have been extremely wet. Wish I could ride more but I dont like getting wet lol.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Say what?

Second they should be that and they'd is short for they had.

What he said is that his bike is the first one that they had back in for the second service.

I know the New Zealand accent is unique, but I don't think that it carries across in the writing :wink2:

From what I've heard from my New Zealand colleague, they like to sleep on a beard and have sex after five. :grin2::wink2:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Second they should be that and they'd is short for they had.
Yep, you're on to it Porth, second "they" should have been "that"... (I knew what I meant)

From what I've heard from my New Zealand colleague, they like to sleep on a beard and have sex after five. :grin2::wink2:
I'll be surprised if other forum members don't ask for an explanation of that one... :wink2:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yep, you're on to it Porth, second "they" should have been "that"... (I knew what I meant)

I'll be surprised if other forum members don't ask for an explanation of that one... :wink2:
I knew what you meant too, just being a bit silly.:grin2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have had mine a month it had 600 miles on the clock when I got it I have done over 1200 miles now. Enjoying every minute of it

·
Registered
939 Posts
Mine is a 2017 (june) and today I saw the 5000 km mark pass.
I use mine only for fun and take mostly the back roads. therefore it takes about 3 hours to put a 100 km on the clock.
Still …………… loving it every km.

My daily commute I do on my bicycle (6 km one way)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts