Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I decided to upgrade my front Spring in my 310Gs
but am confused between Rallyraid or Hyperpro :unsure:
so anyone has good experience with them >>>> am looking of help
thank you

·
Registered
70 Posts
No experience with them. but my guess is that Rallyraid one is more tailored for off-toad use

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the RallyRaid front with the heavy duty spring as I primarily ride my GS off-road. They are FANTASTIC! There is a huge amount of pre-load adjustment in them. So much that I thought the adjustment was never going to stop turning. I have them a bit hard as I bash into loads of babyheads quite often. I didn't know there were any others available, so can't compare to the other brand, but a huge improvement over stock! I will get the rear eventually as I still bottom that out regularly even on full preload. I also got the RallyRaid skidplate/crashbars. They had to replace my fist one (and they did at no charge) because it was crushing my oil filter. I got a second 310GS for the wife, and we used the factory aluminum GS bashplate with CrazyIron crashbars. That is a much better for primary street riding. But for off-road the crazyirons stick out too far & get hung up in narrow places. They also limit your footing in foward direction. The RallyRaid is tucked away better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the RallyRaid front with the heavy duty spring as I primarily ride my GS off-road. They are FANTASTIC! There is a huge amount of pre-load adjustment in them. So much that I thought the adjustment was never going to stop turning. I have them a bit hard as I bash into loads of babyheads quite often. I didn't know there were any others available, so can't compare to the other brand, but a huge improvement over stock! I will get the rear eventually as I still bottom that out regularly even on full preload. I also got the RallyRaid skidplate/crashbars. They had to replace my fist one (and they did at no charge) because it was crushing my oil filter. I got a second 310GS for the wife, and we used the factory aluminum GS bashplate with CrazyIron crashbars. That is a much better for primary street riding. But for off-road the crazyirons stick out too far & get hung up in narrow places. They also limit your footing in foward direction. The RallyRaid is tucked away better.
Thank you very much mate for this valuable information, really I have enough idea of what I need now

·
Registered
6 Posts
I do have the Rally Raid suspension also and I love it, not comparable to the stock and the additional inch in height is also very welcome for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts