BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
It seems that BMW does not publish it's wiring diagrams (I have heard not even for its automobiles).
In any case the tech manual does not contain it as I can personally attest to.

In any case, this question has been asked many times in the past and I'm relaying the common answer from memory.

·
Registered
2019 BMW G310R, 2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc
53 Posts
If you Google for BMW G310 wiring diagram you will find every BMW bike and cars but I have yet to find the G310 models could this be its produced in India?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am wanting to install some driving lights and a 12v power lead.
I will use the socket that is behind the screen and headlight cowling to get the 12v power lead installed, I am happy doing that. Once I have plucked up the courage to take all those nuts and bolts off.
But its the driving lights and there switch I am unsure of.
We are in lockdown here with no end in sight and no hope of getting it to my mechanic man as he's not working, then will be snowed under once he gets back. Can anyone provide an idiots guide please.
This will be my winter / lockdown project.

·
Super Moderator
1,020 Posts
If you Google for BMW G310 wiring diagram you will find every BMW bike and cars but I have yet to find the G310 models could this be its produced in India?
Maybe try searching for the Indian equivalent sports bike, that should theoretically have the same wiring?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts