Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping these guys would make aftermarket parts for the G310R

Öhlins
*Rear/Front Shock

Akrapovič
*Titanium Header w/ Cats
(I want the glowing blueish grey effect)

Roland Sands Design
*Engine Block Cover

BMW HP Performance
*CF Fairings
*CF Frame
(100% Exact OEM Fitment)

I'll definitely spend serious money to put pride and prestige on my simple/basic/no frills G310R. Is there any hope on these?

·
Super Moderator
975 Posts
Add to that the front fender from the RnineT, that would be sweet. (the fender with the silver side arms)

I have seen both side by side and visually it looks like that front fender should fit. The BMW dealer was hesitant to unscrew the fender from a new bike.

Anyone got any good contact with BMW dealers/ service personnel to see if the front fender from the RnineT will fit on the 310R?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have an R nine T, but don't know which part is it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. I'll try taking those apart on the weekend and get back to it here.

Reactions: porth

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sw-motech have one for the Gs - available. and they we’re showing a listing for the r (not yet ready for sale)

150 euros
Where did you see that information? I have looked all around the website and cannot find any reference to a center stand for the G310R - only for the G310GS and a general reference about center stands.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Where did you see that information?
It's on their Euro site. When I tried to order one to be shipped to the US, they sent my request to Revzilla (who know nothing about it).

OTOH, I found a seller in Thailand on eBay who has them for sale. It's on order. Will post here when it comes in and is mounted. Item # 112810229888

·
Registered
197 Posts
It's on their Euro site. When I tried to order one to be shipped to the US, they sent my request to Revzilla (who know nothing about it).

OTOH, I found a seller in Thailand on eBay who has them for sale. It's on order. Will post here when it comes in and is mounted. Item # 112810229888
I still can't find it on their Euro site. Can you post a link to it please?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw it abaout a week ago, they didn’t show a picture, just the text, saying it would be available mid March. I’ve looked since and can’t find it! Hope their not doing a bmw and teasing ��

Ive emailed them direct asking why it was listed and now its not!

When I get an answer I will post

·
Registered
939 Posts
I’m looking for the last few weeks for the 310R centerstand and so far, at SW Motech, no centerstand.
Nsbeckett, I hope your email will bring some light in this darkness.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I opened Michael J's link in Chrome, which translates into this web page-

I wouldn't know if it will fit the G310R.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I opened Michael J's link in Chrome, which translates into this web page-

I wouldn't know if it will fit the G310R.
I doubt that it will fit the G310R as the G310GS centre stand would need to have longer legs on the stand to reach the floor. The stand legs would be too long for the G310R but it would probably still fit as the frame is the same but it would take a super human effort to raise the G310R onto the G310GS centre stand if fitted.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I agree.
This center stand is specific for the GS and not for the G.
If every G310R member will send a mail to SW Motech, asking for a R centerstand ..........................!!!!!!!

I tried to interest Wunderlich before to make a R centerstand but that did not work out. Maby SW Motech ?????????

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bas310
Everybody emailing SW Motech asking for a center stand for the 310R- sounds like a good idea to me, and I am sure the BMW G310R owners in the European/German 310R forum would be interested. So, I'm In.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts