BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found this site wich provides protective and decorative stickers for larger BMW GS bikes that form a shape of the world map.

I personally found these absolutely gorgeous and contacted the dealer to hear if there was a possibility of a set wich was fitting the 310GS, it seems like we will be able to buy it during the second half of 2018, sometime before christmas.
Just wanted to share in case someone else also wanted to decorate their GS in this style, as it seems like this product is a little bit "under the radar".

·
Registered
469 Posts
Kinda cool, maybe, not sure, I am undecided.
Bit pricey, but what isn't.
Definitely unique.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I already have both a 1-gal. and 2-gal. Rotopax. But I’d rather BMW had just built the bike with a 4-gal. tank.
i am also flirting with the idea of buying a rotopax, it seems like a good solution. i also came across this forum thread:
https://advrider.com/index.php?threads/rally-raid-engineering-discounts-for-helping-to-develop-new-carbon-kevlar-parts.917119/

when i was looking for aux gas tank solutions. it seems that rally raid has produced such equipment in the past and maybe they can do so in the future. i suppose if a few riders are interested they will consider doing so (the clearance of the subframe from the rear wheel is more than enough for an aux tank).
what about starting a new thread to see how many riders are interested?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts