BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed these today. They raise the handlebars only 25mm, but give the bike a surprisingly different and better feel. They are of very high quality, machined aluminum, and look very discreet. Combined with the Wunderlich touring windshield I just installed, my 310 R is now a joy on the highway, with a more comfortable riding position everywhere I ride. Very easy to install too. Highly recommended!

Handlebar Risers G310 (#40572001) G310 R 40572001 | BMW Wunderlich America

·
Registered
4 Posts
handlebars

Hey,
Im considering swapping out my handlebars as well I was just wondering what size you purchased and if you needed risers to make them fit? also what was the bend pattern that you used? because im considering getting mine abit more slanted rather than straight but am worried that the bar ends might slap the gas tank.

I just installed these today. They raise the handlebars only 25mm, but give the bike a surprisingly different and better feel. They are of very high quality, machined aluminum, and look very discreet. Combined with the Wunderlich touring windshield I just installed, my 310 R is now a joy on the highway, with a more comfortable riding position everywhere I ride. Very easy to install too. Highly recommended!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts