BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I disagree that the screen is too high.
I think the screen looks really good and,above all has a nice strong sturdy bracket. It will probably make highway riding more pleasant.
You would almost think it came with the bike. Wunderlich don't make crap gear, that's why their stuff is so expensive, Looks very professional.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I disagree that the screen is too high.
I think the screen looks really good and,above all has a nice strong sturdy bracket. It will probably make highway riding more pleasant.
You would almost think it came with the bike. Wunderlich don't make crap gear, that's why their stuff is so expensive, Looks very professional.
After opening the package, it looked too high and too big to me also. After installation it looked perfectly well to me.

It provides good protection on highway. thanks to it's sturdy bracket, it does not make noise or vibration. So far, I like the product.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I 'd like to get it, but it's pricey compared to the MRA

·
Registered
56 Posts
This looks like the windshield I've wanted for my G310R, so I just ordered one. Thanks for letting me know it existed!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm about to finish the installation in a few minutes, I had to get a small wrench first. I'm glad I had a torque wrench. It was easy, all the instruction needed was the two pictures they give you.

It's a really impressive windshield! Extremely solid, it bolts onto the bike with no adjusting or fiddling possible. So nice to have one that is made exactly for a G310, and no other bike. I had almost bought a National Cycle windshield, with its rickety joints so it can fit any bike. This one is of very high quality, like it was made by BMW. Worth every cent in my opinion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you know why there is that round cutout flange on the right side bracket? The bracket doesn't interfere with cables or anything that would need to be routed through there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts