BMW G310 R/GS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
G310GS 2018
802 Posts
Anyone bought one of these for their GS? Sound good? Easy to install?
Since when did Aliexpress start to sell Yoshimura exhausts? Maybe what you have is an almost genuine yosimura exhaust muffler.
Yes I bought a Chinese almost genuine yoshimura "silencer". Or actually, I bought a header pipe from Dominator to fit the C.a.g.y.s that I got as a present from a friend. The Chinese almost genuine carbon fiber covering melted away after a few hours and the mineral based fiber packing (for silencing) I inserted melted too after 5-10 hours. The dB-killer only lowered the noice some 3 dB (from around 120 dB). After a few days of use I put it in storage on my attic. Do you want to buy it? I'll give you a nice price, only for you, special price, very cheap. It's almost a genuine yoshimouria.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha 😂 it’s not genuine as you guessed but was interested to see if it’s worth it - 1/5 price of a new yoshi- interested to see how different from original it would be. 👍

· Registered
G310GS 2018
802 Posts
Haha 😂 it’s not genuine as you guessed but was interested to see if it’s worth it - 1/5 price of a new yoshi- interested to see how different from original it would be. 👍
I can assure you it will make a difference. It looks good, for an hour or so and you will get lots of attention thanks to it. Your neighbours will look at you differently, the law enforcement will give you lots of nice moments to chit-chat with the officers and you will never need to be worried about going anywhere un-noticed.
You by mine, I give you very very good offer: You get half price, only 1/10 of full price! Very good business!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts